You will assist the department in all the accommodation management tasks related in order to provide the best experience to the customers.
The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
- Placement of all Group accommodation according to buy rates or cheaper
- Manage and utilise Group allocations and regularly reporting to Reservations Manager
- Ensure that all terms and conditions in hotel contracts are in line with those of our partner client contracts and advise Business Development teams in Dublin of any differences
- Negotiate secondary hotel product requirements as dedicated
- Management and processing cancellations / amendments / overbookings / waitlists
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Irland, Uk and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
- Fluency in English language
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Students must be affiliated with college/Educational institution/Erasmus/Leonardo Da Vinci etc. or this internship is part of their studies.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com