Deliver a warm welcome and ensure that all internal and external guests receive a quick, efficient and professional Front of House experience. Take reservations for all Hotel accommodation through all relevant booking channels, in line with the company Brand Standards.
- Get to know regular guests and take steps to personalise guest stay to build guest loyalty.
- Keep updated with hotel information including functions and VIP’s staying in-house.
- Be able to recommend and give information on local attractions, theatres etc and make booking and reservations as requested by guests as well as being aware of current events taking place in the local area
- Drive revenue by upselling products to all guests.
- Ensure all correspondence checks are completed for the following day and ensure all reservations are accurate.
- Assist Front Office and Finance with all related reservation correspondence Ensure all company and agents booked in at the hotel have credit where applicable.
- Carry out daily check of on the day arrivals to ensure that rates are correct.
- Assist Meeting and Events and Front Office in booking of day use and syndicate rooms.
- Make sure all Advance Purchase reservations are charged.
- Update and manage third party extranet sites as required.
- Maintain and update guest / company / agent profiles in line with the reservations business process.
- Send out Proposals, Contracts and Pro-forma invoices ensuring payments are received
- Be responsible for Group bookings and all relevant process regarding these bookings
- Compile group sheet and ensure necessary information is passed out to relevant departments.
Our partner is the largest hotel owner-operator in London with more than 4000 bedrooms and more than 150 meeting and event spaces across the capital, enabling it to be the world’s best‐managed hospitality company offering the best guest centred experience in the industry.
Hospitality/tourism student, or relevant previous experience demostrating your interest and knowledges in this field.
Fluent Egnlish (C1 is a must), and be available for 6 months (no negociable). European citizen or UK work permit, as our partner is not sponsor.
Start internship: February or August/September.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com