The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is result driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
- Maintain and handle phone and email inquiries and deliver results by turning the enquiries into bookings.
- Handling enquiries from all sides, selling our partner in a consultative and inspiring manner.
- Working closely with other internal departments providing insightful data for external communications and promotions.
- Analyse the reservations side of business and create processes to improve returns and deliver excellent customer experience.
- Identify and execute different ways to increase customer acquisition from the channel partners.
- Managing all our active distribution channels and updating each channel on a live basis
- Following a set format of uploading properties onto advertising channels
- Promote last minute and advanced occupancy
- Researching further channels of distribution and establishing partnerships
- Sharing your informed passion about the homes and hosts to give guests a great booking experience.
Our partner is rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management
What you must have:
- This role will require you to be put under pressure in a growing business. Done right, it will arm you with seriously strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Native/ Fluent English
- Excellent communication and immaculate presentation skills
- Passionate about customer service
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]