The kitchen teams are dedicated to preparing and delivering delicious and varied food to all of the guests at any time of the day. As a Commis Chef within the Kitchen team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a fantastic guest experience and learn plenty about food preparation and delivery at the same time.
- The ability to keep a level head, even when the pressure goes up.
- Ensuring that designated stations are properly set up and operational.
- Preparation of all food items in designated station in accordance to approved recipes and presentation.
- Dealing with operational issues that may arise and ensuring that food quality remains consistently high.
- Carrying out spot checks of desserts presented to maintain quality control.
- Ensuring that food Health & Safety practices are adhered to at all times, including cleanliness and storage of raw produce.
Our partner is the largest hotel owner-operator in London with more than 4000 bedrooms and more than 150 meeting and event spaces across the capital, enabling it to be the world’s best‐managed hospitality company offering the best guest centred experience in the industry.
Hospitality/tourism student, or relevant previous experience demonstrating your interest and knowledge in this field.
Fluent English (B2 is a must), and be available for 6 months (no negotiable). European citizen or UK work permit, as our partner is not sponsor.
Start internship: February or August/September.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org