This role is for a business savvy and driven marketer and content writer looking to work in a growing media startup in London.
The online content is about communicating all the goings on in startup spaces. Our partner needs someone who is excited about technology and start-up culture to help the editorial team. Skills in WordPress, social media and journalism are all welcome, but not required.
- Meeting the performance targets: likes, engagement, funneling traffic to the site. (training provided).
- Use and manage the Hootsuite for uploading content and managing engagement. (training provided).
- Competitor analysis of other’s social media platforms – making sure we are current and also make sure we can be unique as well.
- Compiling monthly progress reports using Google and Hootsuite analytics. (training provided).
- Writing content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. (training provided).
- Writing content that interests you for their online news site.
- Writing our weekly news bulletin on Mailchimp – keep our readers in the know!
- Engaging with their clients and interviewees
- Conducting interviews
- Curating the content sent in from our partners and network.
News website Editing
- Learn how a news website works and how to make changes, break news stories and manage the fast pace of daily news updates. (training provided).
Media and Influencer Partnerships
- Reaching out to influencers online for content and engagement.
- Going to events to track trends and interesting speakers.
- Learn about media partnerships and how to execute them
- Go the largest fintech events in London and report from them
Our partner is a creative and disruptive force in online news and content. This start-up wants to expand their team with people who want to grow the start-up and be part of the story. their focus in B2B marketing and reaching experts in their fields so that they can contribute and get involved with the network and brand. A business awareness is crucial.
Bring a laptop
Have some portfolio of written work either in marketing or journalism (doesn’t have to be finance related).
English native or fluent is absolutely mandatory, no negociable. Ideally you are available for a 6 months or more internship and you are studying journalism, communication, digital marketing.
Enrolled student with internship agreement.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com