The entertainer intern will have to make fun the guest’s stay at the hotel. He will propose several different activities, such as sport, culture, crafts, shows… From organization to conduct activities, entertainer is the leader and has several different tasks. An entertainer position is mainly available in Resorts hotels.
- Organization of sports activities: water activities, fitness, tennis, Zumba...
- Supervision of the equipment: check the conditions, availability, and storage.
- Implementation of new activities: shows, children activities, diving initiation, yoga…
- Animation of the activities: ensure the unfolding and motivate the participants by ensuring that everything goes well
- Promote activities: you will advertise about activities, time, place, promotion.
- Answering guests’ inquiries: explain activities, propose alternatives, second options, provide general information
Luxury hotel complex located on the island of Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands. This resort offers all the necessary facilities for an all-inclusive stay: restaurants, fitness center, wellness, activities of all kinds, shops.
You're fluent in English and intermediate Spanish, positive and team worker. Student in hospitality, tourism or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well.
Internship agreement mandatory. This position is available all year long.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]