This position is perfect for students that want to discover fashion industry. You will be part of the team and you will assis with the logistics daily tasks in order to smooth all operations in the company, with customers and providers. If you are hard worker, responsible and you want to discover London this opportunity is for you.
- Work closely with the Logistics Team with general department Admin
- Assisting suppliers and Wholesale customers in easing their inbound and outbound processes
- Communicating with 3PL on continual progress
- Working and learning the internal ERP system
- Ensuring reports are kept up to date and within department standard
- Logistics administration, checking paperwork
- Communicating with Suppliers
Our partner is a growing and modern fashion company located in London. It began as a start-up few years ago and now it's a reknowed fashion company constantly growing.
Located in London it's the perfect place to learn from passionate professionals and improve your professional skills.
You are fluent in English, and team player, but also able to work independently.
You are Eager and willing to learn and contribute to the team and you demostrate a great attention to detail. Excel knowledge and can do attitude are a must.
You are available from June for 6 months. Internship agreement mandatoy as well as work permit for UK.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org