As Food and Beverage Team Member you will ensure that each and every guest receives a warm welcome and an exceptional experience. Your role will of course include service within the restaurants and bars of the hotel, but you will also be empowered to get to know our guests and ensure that you take the necessary steps to personalise their stays and build loyalty. There will also be an element of multiskilling within your role in order to allow you to adapt and develop within the hotel.
- To supervise and expertise all catering outlets in the hotel to the required standards and parameters of the law, particularly liquor law.
To ensure the prompt and efficient service of all meals, snacks, functions and beverages to the required standards
• To ensure complete customer satisfaction by engaging with all guests when on duty to maximise revenue
• To ensure that the front and back of the house staff are clean and well maintained
• To ensure that faults and defects are reported to Maintenance and actioned without delay
• To ensure that waiters are always correctly and smartly dressed, that they offer professional and courteous service to their customers
• To ensure the bar is clean, presentable and stocked at all times
• To ensure that bar staff are well trained, correctly and smartly dressed and serve their customers in a professional and friendly manner
• To ensure that room service orders are executed promptly and that they comply with the required standards, cloches to be used accordingly
Our partner is the largest hotel owner-operator in London with more than 4000 bedrooms and more than 150 meeting and event spaces across the capital, enabling it to be the world’s best‐managed hospitality company offering the best guest centred experience in the industry.
Hospitality/tourism student, or relevant previous experience demostrating your interest and knowledges in this field.
Fluent Egnlish (C1 is a must), and be available for 6 months (no negociable). European citizen or UK work permit, as our partner is not sponsor.
Start internship: February or August/September.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com