A concierge intern position is very versatile. You may also be called butler. The responsabilities include all that can help the hotel's manager in his daily work, with the main objective of customer satisfaction
The Concierge Trainee will participate in:
- Help maintain common areas in excellent conditions: wash, sweep, tidy, etc.
- Inspection of the rooms with the housekeeper and report stuffs to clean/repair/change…
- Check that the standards of the hotel are respected in the floors (cleanliness, equipment
Available, storage ...).
- Assist in the organization of maintenance staff schedules
- Help other departments if required: reception, luggage storage, restaurant...
- Welcome the guests
- Guide the guests in the hotel
- Answer customer requests.
Luxury Grand Hotel located by the sea, in the Girona area, on the Costa Brava. With a typical architecture of the region, the hotel meets the requirements of luxury tourism with a gourmet restaurant, swimming pool and spa / wellness center. The view of the sea is breathtaking from the suites.
You are tourism or languages student, you are available for a 3 to 4 months internship, starting in May or later.
You speak fluent English and intermediate Spanish. You have got an internship agreement with your university.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org