The HR assistant will help the department in all daily tasks from recruitment to administration management (contract, laws, health program). This internship give you the opportunity to discover a 360 view degree of HR position.
The intern will be led to participate in the following missions:
- Participate in the recruitment of employees and hotel trainees
- Participate in the training plan.
- Internal communication: monitor the division of labor among departments to guard against managers of staff over.
- Administrative management (drafting of contracts, social security…)
- Post vacancies, Participate in career management changes, manage holidays, sick leaves, etc.
Luxury hotel complex located on the island of Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands. This resort offers all the necessary facilities for an all-inclusive stay: restaurants, fitness center, wellness, activities of all kinds, shops.
You're fluent in English and Spanish, positive and team worker. Student in hospitality, business or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well.
Internship agreement mandatory. This position is available from April for 6 months.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]