The administrative assistant will support all the team with international customers, as well as administrative tasks related to sales/buy and rent apartments.
- Receive and manage customer demand via phone
- Deal with mostly foreign clients (UK, USA, France, Scandinavian countries, etc.)
- Plan, coordinate and perform tasks related to the administrative management of the apartments.
- Check in/check-out and welcome guests.
- Carry out the tasks related to the maintenance of the announcements of our buildings in the different portals where we work
Our partner is a real estate agency very well established in Barcelona and Madrid. It offers various services, from the purchase / sale of real estate, vacation rental, real estate insurance. The company has more than fifty employees spread over 5 agencies.
You are enrolled at the university. You speak 2 of this 3 languages: French, English, Spanish. Internship agreement mandatory. You are organised and business oriented.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]