In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
- Help the Breakfast area/service on mornings
The hotel is located in Berlin’s trendy Charlottenburg area and is dedicated to the work of Andy Warhol. The hotel has more than 100 rooms, including art suites, a factory restaurant and bar and flexible meeting rooms. This hotel is a perfect place to discover Berlin and obviously gain a strong professional experience.
You are fluent English and German and you are absolutely guest oriented. Passioned by hospitality and tourism you want to increase your skills with best professionals of the field. You are available for a 3 to 6 months internship.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com