The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is result driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
- Understand and create an analysis of the short term rental market for our different markets and control the prices of our properties
- Shape and execute our pricing strategy across all our markets including testing new strategies for different guests, distribution channels, seasons, etc.
- Build systems that automatically to track KPIs and flag issues with properties' performance to allow for targeted adjustments
- Continuously improve toolkit used in yield management such as dynamic pricing tools or data visualization software
- Benchmark our properties' performance against the market trends and show the alpha generated under our management
- Ensure the highest standards of revenue management business processes are maintained
- Maximise revenue delivery through most profitable channels wherever possible
- Implement strategies and tactical positioning in accordance with market trends as agreed and directed on a commercial level
- Analysing and identifying historical, current and future trends in the market place through a wide range tools and sources to enhance revenue generation and communication/alignment of the necessary strategies to achieve the set objectives
Our partner is rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management
What you must have:
- This role will require you to be put under pressure in a growing business. Done right, it will arm you with seriously strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Native/ Fluent English
- Excellent communication and immaculate presentation skills
- Passionate about customer service and marketing, digital marketing
- Be available from August/September for 6 months minimum
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]