As office assistant you will help members of the central office in all administrative tasks to ensure the good command of the hospitality group.
- Maintain and update the Maintenance software system
- Issue jobs for internal Maintenance team, using Opera and Synergy
- Place service and breakdown calls with external contractors
- Update the management team on task status
- Follow up with suppliers/ contractors
- Day-to-day administration tasks
- Ensure that all PPM are arranged and completed as scheduled
- Maintain accurate records of all completed PPM, test certificates etc.
- Ensure that all reported task is updated on the relevant folders/programmes at all times.
Completing the payroll for the department and forecasting hours
- Be proactive with regards to preventative maintenance and reactive works
- Maintain accurate records of works done, using this information to report to the line manager on a monthly basis.
- Signing in and out contractors from the building, provide induction
-Provide cross training for other department
-Maintain good work relationships with other departments and organize any projects if needed.
-Liaise with supplier, place orders
Our partner is the largest hotel owner-operator in London with more than 4000 bedrooms and more than 150 meeting and event spaces across the capital, enabling it to be the world’s best‐managed hospitality company offering the best guest centered experience in the industry.
Hospitality/tourism student, or relevant previous experience demonstrating your interest and knowledge in this field.
Fluent English (C1 is a must), and be available for 6 months (no negotiable). European citizen or UK work permit, as our partner is not sponsor.
Start internship: ASAP and February.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org