Our partner has an important funding commitments from top-tier institutional investors. The principals behind our partner have established multiple successful ventures and platforms in the financial services sector and are proven innovators. They stand out by their willingness to invest in infrastructure and their long-term perspective. Your opportunity is to join a company at a stage where it has successfully established itself and wants to grow.
- Run periodic loan-servicing and monitoring tasks and resolve any issues and exceptions arising;
- Review / audit loans post-closing to ensure all registrations have been made and all documentation has been executed and obtained;
- Verify loans are booked correctly into the company’s systems;
- Interact with the loan underwriters to resolve any discrepancies or exceptions;
- Escalate ongoing discrepancies or exceptions to management;
- Performing daily and monthly reconciliations of investment portfolios with banks;
- Preparing periodic reports for internal stakeholders and investors;
- Investigating and resolving exceptions between internal records;
- Assisting investors and underwriters in resolving any specific queries;
- Collating and verifying key data to ensure internal core data is valid and accurate;
- Contribute to the development of the loan servicing function;
- To allow you to grow with the company, we will give you as-much-as-you-can-carry responsibilities.
Our partner is a young and dynamic fintech lender with a focus on bridging loans. It's funded by institutional investors and are seeking to grow its loan book at a healthy pace. It's currently lending in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Spain.
- You are highly diligent and precise;
- You are a student of accounting, auditing, business administration and/or have relevant experience or degree;
- You are highly organized, analytical, and results-focused;
- An excellent communicator; fluent in English; other language skills (in particular Spanish, German, French and Dutch) are a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office and other productivity IT tools
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available for a 6 months internship
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com