As Student advisor you will be in charge to make easy the stay in the academy for the students, providing all the useful information, answering questions, inquiries but also as councelor to provide advice about activities, classes, etc.
- Being students´ first point of contact at the reception for questions and doubts; answering student questions patiently and efficiently; providing effective solutions to client problems;
- Ensure all required info obtained from students is communicated appropriately to the different departments;
- Preparing info material for students, issuing confirmation letters, invoices and certificates, preparing and sending out timetables, informing of changes, managing students´ assistance to activities, collating student evaluations and elaborating a summary of their comments, collecting payments, updating customers´ database and administrative files;
- Organizing the room planning for each day and managing correspondence with another centre to book additional rooms;
- Collaborating with the marketing department by obtaining clients´ reviews and promoting the School on Facebook;
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional products or services;
- Manage students’ requirements to ensure their experience is optimized.
Our partner is a Spanish Language School located in the heart of Madrid, Spain.
Strong communication skills: written succinct, commercial, empathy, error free and oral linguistics skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation interest in marketing and social media
Excellent organizational/multitasking/ prioritizing skills. Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work
Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximization
Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com