The position will involve hands-on experience of working in a small owner-managed travel company and will involve various tasks. You will get a lot of varied experiences and will be expected to help out with a variety of tasks depending on current requirements.
After a training period you will be able to assist in the following tasks:
- writing copy (content) for various projects including newsletters, website, brochures, trip documents, advertisements and more
- researching destinations on the web
- supporting marketing team
- working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics to monitor the quality and effectiveness of various advertising channels
- preparation of press releases
- sending out of brochure packs
- working with images and video
- following up with clients and potential clients on the phone and by email
- keeping the website and documentation up-to-date
- dealing with world-wide suppliers
- working with Social Media and forums
Our partner specialises in organising and running trips to places off the beaten track and really remote destinations. It runs cultural tours, trekking trips, food tours, wildlife tours and much more.
You have got a previous experience in writing copy (content) and/or marketing and/or social media marketing experience.
You are an excellent communicator in English (both in writing and verbal), native speaker or equivalent. You have an excellent eye for detail and you are able to think for yourself and show initiative. You have a willingness to learn new things and adapt to situations. You are available for at least 8 weeks (longer availability looked upon favorably. Internship agreement mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]