You will be working with the communication manager, assisting on the following tasks:
- Preparation of through, sustainable topic briefs based on continuous market research
- Attending and assisting all conferences taking place in Barcelona
- Working with sales and marketing for delegates
- Researching all aspects of the conference
- Assist in the development of all production, marketing and operations staff in the division
- Telephoning and inviting speakers and making research calls
- Working with sponsorship - preparing leads
- Liaising with operations staff - with speaker information, and conference requirements
- Continuous market research
- Assist in Producers' research, program writing and announcing confirmation within given deadlines
- Continuous and comprehensive competitive research
- Responsible for adding value to marketing plans, campaign implementation and results analysis
Our partner is a pioneer in the delivery of international business meetings and communications.
You are a student with an ability to communicate at all levels, a good team player, fluent in English oral and written, highly self-motivated, confident and self-assured with computer literacy. Master degree, 1st or 2 year.
Mandatory 1st experience in company.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]