The guest service intern is the ambassador of the hotel. He’s in charge of promoting all services of the hotel and maintain its fame inside. PR intern work in collaboration with Front Office but also has relation with all departments to make sure the guests enjoy the stay in the hotel.
Main responsibilities will be :
- Welcome cocktails for all new guests and special gifts for VIP guests.
- Promotion of the different services offered by the hotel (shows, spa, treatments, excursions)
- Welcome of customers at the opening of restaurants
- Monitoring, management and resolution of comments and possible complaints
- Management of telephone calls
- Sale and promotion of excursions proposed by the hotel
- Possibly the management of social networks and platforms like TripAdvisor.
- Satisfaction request to increase high standings of the hotel
Our partner is a renowned resort located next to Tulum on the Riviera Maya. The Resort is designed for an all-inclusive stay for guests: restaurants, swimming pools, bars, gym, private beach, shops and nightclub make this place the perfect place for tourists from all over the world.
You are English fluent, intermediate Spanish. Available from 2 to 6 months with internship agreement mandatory.
You are organised, proactive and details oriented.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com