The guest service intern is the ambassador of the hotel. He’s in charge of promoting all services of the hotel and maintain its fame inside. PR intern work in collaboration with Front Office but also has relation with all departments to make sure the guests enjoy the stay in the hotel.
Main responsibilities will be :
- Welcome cocktails for all new guests and special gifts for VIP guests.
- Promotion of the different services offered by the hotel (shows, spa, treatments, excursions)
- Welcome of customers at the opening of restaurants
- Monitoring, management and resolution of comments and possible complaints
- Management of telephone calls
- Sale and promotion of excursions proposed by the hotel
- Possibly the management of social networks and platforms like TripAdvisor.
- Satisfaction request to increase high standings of the hotel
Luxury hotel complex located on the island of Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands. This resort offers all the necessary facilities for an all-inclusive stay: restaurants, fitness center, wellness, activities of all kinds, shops.
Fluent English and Spanish.
You are studying hospitality, tourism, languages or business. You are smily and problem solver. You are dinamic and responsible.
Available for a 3 to 6 months internship. Internship agreement from university mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org