In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates
- You will also help in Food and Beverage department when it's necessary to provide the best experience to the guests
Our partner is a typical waterfront hotel on the south coast of Britain. Located in a seaside city, it welcomes tourists from all over Europe. Charming hotel with traditional architecture, it was recently taken over and challenged to become a reference hotel of the region.
You're fluent in English, positive and team worker. Student in hospitality, tourism or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well. Working in hospitality can be a hard experience if you never worked before. The work is intense, we recommend you a previous operational experience.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]