In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Our partner is a deluxe four star hotel in Sevenoaks, Kent. It's a 15th century manor house at just 10 minutes from Sevenoaks and 30 minutes from London by car, the hotel is a fusion of British heritage and contemporary style, beautifully offset by touches of European flair in the restaurant.
You're fluent in English, positive and team worker. Student in hospoitality, tourism or languages. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com