This position is a perfect internship to discover or confirm your interest in Human resources field. You will be in contact with candidates from all over the world and you will recruit for several countries.
- Assist with administrative aspect of the global recruitment process including, but not limited to: interview scheduling, offer letters, coordination of pre-employment requirement, and onboarding assistance
- Work with hiring managers, recruiters, and contacts within the HR service center to select candidates, post jobs, and other tasks related to the recruitment and selection processes
- Compile data reports
- Other tasks as assigned
- Intern Hiring: Oversee the intern hiring process by communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, and performing reference checks, and creating a positive candidate experience.
- Initiate the onboarding process for the incoming intern class.
- Manage applicant databases to record candidate information and track the hiring progress of each candidate.
Our partner is an important hospitality group, providing amazing experience to their guests in several countries of Latin America. This company is contribuing to change the traditional hospitality business model.
You're studying Human Resources, psychology or similar. You're fluent in English and Spanish. You're communicative, team player and able to adapt yourself to new situations. You're problem solving. Ideally available for a 6 months internship.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agrrement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org