As a sales and customer service intern, you will be the interface between customers, leads and providers. You will assist the team in all comercial aspects.
- Answering prospective customer enquiries promptly (email and phone)
- Providing general advice about different products offered and travel destinations in the UK
- Drawing up tour itineraries and quoting tailor made tours
- Liaising with and assisting the team of guides
- Selecting and contacting subcontractors such as coach operators to make suitable arrangements
- Using the computer database
- Taking payments, checking tour payments
- Performing general administration tasks
Our partner is the Britain's longest-established tour operator founded in 1958, offering flexible privately guided tours by car and minibus with expert tour guides. the office is located in London City.
Fluent spoken and written English, enrolled student with internship agreement access. You are available for a 3 to 6 months internship. You have got Basic IT skills, Punctuality and flexibility and Good interpersonal skills.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]