During the internship you will work close to the financial manager and you will learn about how to manage leads, customers and how to get a professional business relationship.
You will assist the manager in the following tasks:
- Making sales and reaching targets.
- Maintaining high sales conversion statistics on all leads.
- Making appointments & Closing customers.
- Managing leads effectively to ensure a quick turnover to sales.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
Our partner is a leading provider of financial services in Asia. Its mission is to help make people's lives better through good financial planning. They are dedicated to providing individually tailored solutions to its personal and corporate clients.
Excellent communication and selling skills. Self-motivated and strong willed. Entrepreneurial spirit. Punctuality.
Internship agreement mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com