During this internship you will assist the sales department in all aspects of the work. You will give a hand with customer relations, providers and leads contact, specially on German speaking market.
- Sales activities mainly to German, Austrian and Swiss Tour Operators
- Cold calling together with the sales manager
- Follow up calls to keep up to date with the needs of the markets
- Translate offers from English into German and vice versa
- Development and creation of marketing material such as newsletter
- Internet research
- Input of new requests into our system, regular updates
- If language skills allow do cold calls worldwide and take care of acquired clients
- Keep the database up to date
Our partner cooperates with Incoming Agencies in Great Britain and Ireland, Morocco, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Iceland, Germany and Austria. This small travel agency works with partners providing tailor made tours for groups as well as individual traveler programs. Our main products are group tours, FIT, city tours, round-, study-, and student trips and incentives.
You are fluent German/English and you are available for a 8 weeks internship minimum. Studying business, languages or tourism. You're enrolled at the university and you can provide an internship agreement.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org