The Sales Intern will be in charge to promote Company activities and locations An internship in sales will be perfect to increase your business and negotiation skills. You will work in English and Spanish and learn how to promote the company.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Research and build a database of potential group clients
- Contact potential clients of the database, to let them know about the hotels group offerings.
- Follow up potential customers
- Providing customers with accurate and customized quotations
- Closing group deals.
- Make group reservations in the system.
- Follow up after the group is sold making sure to communicate to the location all the group inquires.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
- Undertake general administrative duties, including emails, filing and inputting data to the CRM, rooming lists for groups etc.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Providing feedback on possible target markets for groups.
Our partner is an important hospitality group, providing amazing experience to their guests in several countries of Latin America. This company is contribuing to change the traditional hospitality business model.
You're studying business. You already have a first experience in sales. You're self motivated, positive and hard worker. You're fluent in English and intermediate in Spanish.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org