A WordPress Developer internship is an entry-level position that provides under or recent graduates with an opportunity to gain practical experience in the ﬁeld of WordPress developing. WordPress Developer interns are typically expected to work closely with the team, and should be comfortable taking and incorporating feedback to improve their skills and designs.
The host company is leading game-based team-building and leadership development company is looking for a new team-member to join our growing team.
● Under or recent graduates degree in any related ﬁeld.
● Strong writing and editing skills Experience with using Canva/ WordPress
● Thorough understanding of social media and basic marketing concepts and principles
● Basic understanding of SEO and social analytics
● Familiarity with social media and willingness to engage with community on social media
● Outstanding ability to multitask, play well with others, produce quality work, and meet deadlines
● Good organisational and time-management skills
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]