As social media intern, you will support the Community manager in all daily tasks, improving visibility and brand culture in internet.
- Content creation - create regular fresh content in format of photo and video for various social media platforms
- Learn and monitor what kind of content works better and able to adapt the content to maximize the result
- Come up with ideas/suggestions to improve the result and gain more brand exposure
- Assist photographers with photo-shooting etc
Our partner is a fashion related e-commerce company based in Berlin. They are looking to hire a social media intern to manage and develop Facebook and Instagram account.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Creative and resourceful, able to think independently and come up with new ideas. Able to learn and figure out things quickly
- Passionate about fashion and have a strong interest in working in dynamic environment
- Feel comfortable to talk in front of the camera
- Friendly with great communication skills
- Have a very good visual ability & able to create high quality visual content.
- Savvy users for all kinds of social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram
- able to commit at least for 3 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com