We are looking for ...
- An administrative assistance intern (ideally Master student)
- Key role for the correct development of companies operations.
- Full time
To help with …
- Administration / Operations
- Logistics meetings, travel and events planning/booking
- Investigate opportunities and contents
- Sales: contact (calling, email) follow-up, scheduling meetings, etc. with clients
- Maintaining wordpress website and social media accounts (LinkedIn Facebook)
- Presentation preparation and polishing
- Workshop preparation and assistance
Our partner performs design and innovation consulting services for international companies to find smart solutions for business challenges, while boosting innovative energy and team spirit.
It's an interdisciplinary team, a wide network of expert collaborators to assure the highest levels of quality, professionalism and flexibility.With their clients they co-create Lateral Shortcuts®, i.e., innovative, effective and easy solutions, overcome business challenges and generate groundbreaking ideas by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying Lateral Shortcuts® and Design Thinking. They offer consulting and workshops in applying Lateral Shortcuts® to all areas and phases of business, innovation, strategic, product and service design; from team catalyzing, detecting new opportunities, conceptualizing new strategies, services or product lines through design and implementation.
- Bachelor in Sales, Marketing, Administration, Graphic- or Communication Design or similar
- Advanced / full proficient level of English and German (speaking & writing) (non negotiable)
- Speaking and writing Spanish is considered a plus
- Highly structured and disciplined way of working.
- You can meet deadlines. Good planning, time management skills.
- Excellent team working skills in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Office and/or iWork and/or Google Tools).
- Experienced with macOS system (we provide) or bring your own computer
- Customer relationship management (CRM) experience or related software is considered a plus
- Proficient in presentation creation, layout and graphic design (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) with proven record (please send us your Portfolio)
- Proven social media/content and wordpress skills and experience
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]