Create unforgettable guest experiences in the Rooms Divisions department at a world-leading luxury hotel/resort in Malta. Train in a diverse and multicultural environment, under the guidance and leadership of industry leaders in the guest services field.
- Interacting with hotel guests experiencing the Hotel’s Pool areas, in order to identify and exceed their expectations, reflecting positively in XX targets, XX reviews and positive guest comments.
- Supporting the Operations Executives in achieving the hotel goals in the area of guest satisfaction.
- Giving a personal service to all hotels’ guests, whilst enabling them to experience the feeling of wellness and wellbeing.
- Initiate conversation with the Guests as well as Promotes Food & Beverage Venues and other Hotel Programs as well as handling guests’ requests or complaints as appropriate.
- Other duties as determined by the company.
Our partner is one of the most luxury hotel on Malta island. It's located close to St Juliens. During the stay, guests can enjoy 2 private beaches such as all facilities expecting in a luxury resort (restaurants, shops, wellness, bar...). With more than 74 000m2 area, this hotel is a reference in the island.
You are English fluent. Available from 4 to 6 months with internship agreement mandatory. You are available from April OR July. You are a tousim, hospitality or culinary art student enrolled.
You are organised, proactive and details oriented.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org